Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Sussex Airport (KFWN)
Lat: 41.21 Lon: -74.63 Elev: 420ft.
Port Jervis NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of flurries before midnight, then a slight chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 7am. High near 25. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 1am, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Low around 21. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 10am, then a slight chance of snow between 10am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE