Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Cannon AFB/Clovis (KCVS)
Lat: 34.39 Lon: -103.32 Elev: 4295ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Roosevelt County, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE