Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
Lloyd Center OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 54. West southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE