Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb) Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
Portland OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 55. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Rain. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.