Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles SW Delta Park OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 55. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE