Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63 Lon: -104.36 Elev: 2938ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Presidio Valley, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE