Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Patuxent River, Naval Air Station (KNHK)
Lat: 38.29°N Lon: 76.4°W Elev: 46ft.
Prince Frederick MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 6 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 35. Monday Sunny, with a high near 55. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.