Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Carmel Municipal Airport (KAJG)
Lat: 38.61°N Lon: 87.73°W Elev: 430ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy freezing fog before 7am. Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gibson County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE