Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
I-82 @ Prosser (TPROS)
Lat: 46.2176°N Lon: 119.7489°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Miles SE Prosser WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers, mainly before 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Isolated showers before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind around 6 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE