Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 71.4°W Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog after noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 5am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet. Patchy fog before 2am. Low around 25. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Providence, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE