Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 71.4°W Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then rain and snow likely between 11pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Providence, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE