Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.59 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 71.4°W Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 5am, then a chance of rain and snow. Low around 26. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Providence, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE