Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE