Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
QUINCY RD (QYRC1)
Lat: 39.973333 Lon: -120.941944 Elev: 3652ft.
5 Miles NW Quincy CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light south wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE