Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
GOOSE VALLEY (GOSC1)
Lat: 33.084333 Lon: -116.876889 Elev: 1835ft.
3 Miles NE Ramona CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 5am. Low around 39. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 49. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Patchy frost after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Patchy frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Patchy frost after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE