Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Executive Airport (KSAC)
Lat: 38.50694 Lon: -121.49500 Elev: 20ft.
3 Miles W Rosemont CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Light northwest wind.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Light east southeast wind becoming south southeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE