Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
CW5283 Foothill Ranch (C5283)
Lat: 33.68500 Lon: -117.65583 Elev: 970ft.
Rancho Santa Margarita CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 4pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 52. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Windy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Windy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE