Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 12 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883 Lon: -122.25890 Elev: 10ft.
Redwood City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE