Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility13.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Dallas / Addison Airport (KADS)
Lat: 32.98 Lon: -96.83 Elev: 643ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 40. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dallas County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE