Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 26 mph
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Dallas / Addison Airport (KADS)
Lat: 32.98°N Lon: 96.83°W Elev: 643ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dallas County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE