Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 16 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Doylestown Airport (KDYL)
Lat: 40.33 Lon: -75.12 Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. West wind around 6 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 32. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 4am, then rain likely between 4am and 5am, then rain or freezing rain likely after 5am. Low around 29. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Bucks, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE