Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Hunter U. S. Army Airfield (KSVN)
Lat: 32.03 Lon: -81.15 Elev: 43ft.
Richmond Hill GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 39. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Bryan, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE