Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66 Lon: -90.63 Elev: 462ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain or freezing rain likely after noon, becoming all rain after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Occasional snow and freezing rain, becoming all snow after 9pm. Low around 29. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE