Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.19 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66°N Lon: 90.63°W Elev: 462ft.
Robertsville MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.