Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Teterboro Airport (KTEB)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -74.05 Elev: 10ft.
Rochelle Park NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Bergen, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE