Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1006.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Rochester International Airport (KRST)
Lat: 43.93°N Lon: 92.5°W Elev: 1304ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, snow, and sleet before 3pm, then rain and snow likely. Temperature falling to around 35 by 9am. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Olmsted County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE