Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind SpeedW 8 mph Barometer30.52 in (1037.9 mb) Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-24°F (-31°C)
Current conditions at
Rochester, Rochester International Airport (KRST)
Lat: 43.9°N Lon: 92.49°W Elev: 1316ft.
Rochester MN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -19. West wind around 9 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -21. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -24. South wind 8 to 14 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -5. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. West wind 7 to 13 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 11 to 14 mph. Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 18 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. West wind 11 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. West wind 11 to 14 mph.