Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Moline, Quad-City Airport (KMLI)
Lat: 41.46°N Lon: 90.52°W Elev: 592ft.
Rock Island IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rock Island County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE