Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lincoln Regional Karl Harder Field (KLHM)
Lat: 38.9092°N Lon: 121.3513°W Elev: 121ft.
3 Miles W Loomis CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a slight chance of showers. High near 67. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE