Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Rockland / Knox Automatic Weather Observing (KRKD)
Lat: 44.08 Lon: -69.12 Elev: 56ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Snow before 1pm, then rain. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow showers before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE