Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity58% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer29.87 in Dewpoint9°F (-13°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Rockland, Knox County Regional Airport (KRKD)
Lat: 44.07°N Lon: 69.1°W Elev: 56ft.
Rockport ME 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -3. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4pm. High near 36. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Windy. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Blustery. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Tuesday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Blustery.