Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73°N Lon: 72.65°W Elev: 20ft.
Rocky Hill CT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then rain and sleet likely between 2am and 3am, then snow and sleet likely after 3am. Low around 16. Southeast wind 7 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Blustery, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE