Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago/Romeoville, Lewis University Airport (KLOT)
Lat: 41.61°N Lon: 88.1°W Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE