Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8°N Lon: 73.1°W Elev: 84ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE