Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28 Lon: -110.05 Elev: 5171ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 87. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 10 to 18 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 95.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE