Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.63 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Fremont Municipal Airport (KFFX)
Lat: 43.26°N Lon: 85.59°W Elev: 722ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain after 11am, mixing with snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 17 by 1pm. Blustery, with a north wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -7. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oceana County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE