Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Rosecrans Memorial Airport near St Joseph (KSTJ)
Lat: 39.77 Lon: -94.91 Elev: 257ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values between -3 and 2. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values between -4 and 6. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values between -9 and 1. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values between -2 and 8. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Buchanan County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE