Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedSE 13 mph Barometer30.18 in (1022.4 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
St. Louis, Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.75°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 604ft.
Saint Charles MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Rain likely before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.