Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Charles MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Charles County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE