Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Charles MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4am. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Charles County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE