Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit City Airport (KDET)
Lat: 42.4°N Lon: 83.02°W Elev: 625ft.
Saint Clair Shores MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Light west southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then snow. Low around 26. North northeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow before 4pm. Temperature falling to around 22 by 3pm. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -7. North northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Macomb County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE