Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint-11°F (-24°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-19°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Eagle River Union Airport (KEGV)
Lat: 45.93 Lon: -89.27 Elev: 1640ft.
Saint Germain WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values between -15 and -25. West wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 4. Wind chill values between -15 and -25. West wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 6.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 4.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vilas County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE