Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217°N Lon: 122.38633°W Elev: 500ft.
Saint Helena CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 53. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. West northwest wind 6 to 16 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE