We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint41°F (5°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217°N Lon: 122.38633°W Elev: 500ft.
Saint Helena CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. West wind around 8 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Monday Sunny, with a high near 85.