Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
Saint James NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE