Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE