Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (KFHB)
Lat: 30.61°N Lon: 81.46°W Elev: 16ft.
Saint Marys GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Camden, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE