Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66 Lon: -90.63 Elev: 462ft.
Saint Peters MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 8 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely before noon, then snow and sleet likely between noon and 1pm, then rain and sleet likely after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Charles County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE