Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity57% Wind SpeedSW 7 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.2 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66°N Lon: 90.63°W Elev: 462ft.
Saint Peters MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind around 6 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 6 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.