Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 15 MPH
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
Salt Lake UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 14 to 22 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE