Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532 Lon: -121.985 Elev: 80ft.
3 Miles NW Sammamish WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 27. East southeast wind around 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE