Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint50°F (10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532°N Lon: 121.985°W Elev: 80ft.
3 Miles NW Sammamish WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Rain. Low around 49. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday Rain. High near 52. West southwest wind 16 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.