Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
San Angelo, Mathis Field (KSJT)
Lat: 31.37 Lon: -100.5 Elev: 1916ft.
San Angelo TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Freezing rain and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. North northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Freezing rain and sleet. Low around 24. Wind chill values between 13 and 18. North northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch possible. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A slight chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 30. Wind chill values between 11 and 19. North northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Wind chill values between 7 and 16. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A chance of freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 28. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tom Green County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE