Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.54°N Lon: 98.47°W Elev: 809ft.
San Antonio TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 43. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bexar County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE