Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.54°N Lon: 98.47°W Elev: 809ft.
San Antonio TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 53. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bexar County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE