Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Diego, Brown Field Municipal Airport (KSDM)
Lat: 32.57528 Lon: -116.99306 Elev: 538ft.
San Diego-San Ysidro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 58. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers likely before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE