Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedSW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Diego, San Diego International-Lindbergh Field (KSAN)
Lat: 32.73361 Lon: -117.18306 Elev: 13ft.
San Diego-Downtown CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 59. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE