Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Del Mar Heights (DMHSD)
Lat: 32.964 Lon: -117.223 Elev: 295ft.
3 Miles E Del Mar CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Showers likely after 4am. The rain could be heavy at times. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 57. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE