Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
West Rancho Bernardo (WRBSD)
Lat: 33.0311 Lon: -117.122 Elev: 749ft.
3 Miles WSW San Diego-Rancho Bernardo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 59. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE