Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
West Rancho Bernardo (WRBSD)
Lat: 33.0311°N Lon: 117.122°W Elev: 749ft.
3 Miles WSW San Diego-Rancho Bernardo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE