Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE